29 August 2015
Papillon Judge: Mrs Elaine Stanmore
A lovely quality entry. I was spoilt for choice when choosing BOB.
Best of Breed: Milroys Petitchien Keep the Faith at Farthinghall
Res. Best of Breed: Colyers Ellmara Royal Romance with Shirando
Best Puppy: Victor and McLaughlin Farleysbane Frilly Filly
Best Veteran: Gearys Rayol Lotus Blossom
1. Victor and McLaughlin Farleysbane Frilly Filly. Very pretty tri bitch, sweet head with well defined stop and medium sized, dark, rounded eyes. Her ears are very well set with rounded tips and already well fringed, very nice angulation, hare feet , level topline and strong loin of good length, carried her tail well and moved very soundly with light, flowing movement and was in lovely condition Best Puppy.
2. Gearys Fedelta Angelica at Taliesyn
3. Davidsons Johnasta Red Admiral of Cintarshe.
1. Davidsons Johnasta Red Admiral of Cintarshe. Alert boy in lovely coat and condition, has a nicely balanced head and pleasing expression, large ears with rounded tips which he used well, lovely flat silky coat, deep brisket, level topline and nice overall angulation. Needs to tighten in elbows as he matures.
2. Gearys Taliesyn Travellers Joy.
1. Milroys Petitchien Keep the Faith at Farthinghall. Lovely r/s/w/ bitch, very nice head and lovely dark, rounded eyes with intelligent expression, well set large ears with rounded tips, good pigment, medium neck into excellent front with good bone and hare feet, level topline, good length to strong loin, high set tail carried in an arch, excellent quarters and silky coat. Moved very well. Still needs to mature but a lovely bitch BOB
2. Tidmarsh Creliatown Trailing Queen.
3. Gearys Taliesyn Love in the Mist.
LIMIT (5 ,1)
1. Colyers Ellmara Royal Romance with Shirando. Beautiful r/s/w bitch. Very well balanced head with well defined stop and short muzzle, bright, dark medium sized rounded eyes giving a lovely expression, slightly rounded skull between ears, which were large and well placed with rounded tips. Good angulation, hare feet, level topline, well carried tail with lovely plume. Moved and showed really well. RBOB
2. Gearys Powdermill Designer Touch at Taliesyn.
3. Davidsons Cintarsh Candlelight.
1. Wallers Lilnrose Devil Woman. B/w bitch also a lovely bitch, she has a very nice head and well placed ears, straight front with hare feet, level topline, strong loin of good length,deep brisket, well carried tail with lovely plume, very good hindquarters and moved very well. In beautiful coat and condition.
2.Tidmarsh Harriarch Sweet Basil for Creliatown.
3. Colyers Powdermill Touchstone with Shirando.
It was a pleasure to judge these well cared for veterans, all looking so much younger than their years.
1. Gearys Rayol Lotus Blossom. Hard to believe that this lovely tri bitch is nearly 12 years old, Very well proportioned head and muzzle, medium rounded eyes which were so bright with a lovely expression, excelling in shoulders and has a straight front and hare feet, good topline and quarters, good ribcage, arched tail with lovely plume, silky coat with no grey hairs and moved really well. Best Veteran
2. Colyers and Stanburys Inixia Perfect Host at Shirando JW ShCM
3. Tidmarsh and Stanbury Inixia Ring of Fortune for Creliatown.